Entry, Storm & Sliding Doors
New doors can greatly improve your home or building's aesthetic, energy efficiency, maintenance requirements, and security. We can help you choose the best style, material, and energy-rating for your needs. We install all kinds of doors – from entry doors to sliding doors, folding doors or French doors. Whatever your needs, we are your go-to door professionals.
Material is an important consideration when choosing your home or structure's doors. We offer many material options, each with its own benefits – consult with one of our technicians today to decide which is best for you.
- Fiberglass doors are extremely durable and will require very little maintenance. They resist denting and scratching and are very strong and secure. Fiberglass doors are also available in a wood grain "look" for those who want the traditional look of wood without the maintenance requirements.
- Solid wood doors are remarkably beautiful and extraordinarily heavy and secure. They can be expensive, but most high-quality wood doors will resist expanding or warping issues. They will need some upkeep to maintain their beauty, but when aesthetics are important, you can't find a better option.
- Polyurethane-center wood doors are less expensive than solid wood while still providing an aesthetically pleasing option. They require more maintenance than solid wood, but a storm door can prevent many weather-related issues.
- There is a huge variety of Steel doors to choose from to accommodate all prices and quality needs. Steel doors can be relatively inexpensive while still offering security and low maintenance needs, depending on the thickness of the steel.
- Fire-rated doors are very heavy doors made of metal or gypsum. Their purpose is to contain fires and, when properly installed, they can hold off a fire for approximately 20 to 90 minutes, depending on the door's rating. Elmer Door Co. offers experienced technicians who can safely install fire doors in your building and help you choose the fire rating that is best for your structure.
Protect your large windows and doors from storms and possible break ins. Fully automatic remote control security shutters from Elmer Door Co.